27. Which of the following is not a property of erythrocytes?
D. spherical shape
28. Which of the following nutrients except ____ are especially needed for production of hemoglobin?
A. vitamine D
29. Which of the following is not involved in hemostatsis (stoppage of bleeding) ?
30. Blood clot is not formed in unbroken blood vessels due to two of the following factors.
1) fast blood flow 2) smooth inner surface of blood vessels 3) high leukocyte count 4) high platelet count 5) high erythrocyte count
A. 1 and 2
31. Platelets have all of the following properties except that ____.