What does the DOT Stand for and list what it
would be used for?
- Department of Transportation
- and it would be used for Manufacturer, week and year it was made.
- P = Passenger
- 195 = Section width in MM
- 65 = Aspect Ratio
- R = Radial
- 15 = Diameter of tire in inches
List Five Characteristics of a tire.
Grooves, Slots, Sipes, Side Wall, Serial Wall
List 3 types of lifters.
Dental Stone, Ninhydrin, Physical Developer
List 10 types of physical evidence.
Blood, Saliva, Documents, Drugs, Explosives, Hair, Organs, Glass, Fingerprint, Firearms.
List 4 of the 6 characteristics that a document
examiner would look for?
- Relative Height Ratio
- How Letters are connect
- How letters are constructed
- begining and end of strokes.