Automatically remove your image background. Try it now!
1.How healthy lung look like?
2.How preserved lung look like?
1. light, pink, flexible , surface difficult to distinguish.
2. less elastic and surface anatomy easily distinguished, more artifact ( cadaver )
where is lung apex and how does it look like?
superior most aspect, round and conical , and 3 cm superior to 1st rib
1. What is lung covered with?
2. Another name for question 1?
2. cupula of the lung ( pancoast tumors )
General appearance of the lung