- 忍住, 抑制, 制止
- I'm just trying to refrain from drowsing at work.
- I wish he would refrain from scattering his ash all over the carpet.
- Let's hope they will refrain from hostile
- He's a good salesman, but his offhand manner does tend to put people off.
- She keeps putting off going to the dentist.
- Don't put me off when I'm trying to
- 发生, 碰巧, 正巧, 偶然
- How could this happen to me!
- We happen to hold the same view.
- It could happen to anybody.
- 有价值, 有重要性
- For him fame does not count for much.
- Knowledge without common sense count for
- The speed of a runaway horse count for
- 消除, 排除, 划线隔开
- Rule out neatly any words which you do not wish the examiner to read.
- Rule out that entry in the ledger, the
- transaction was cancelled.
- He did not rule out changing his mind.