Sumerian Civilization 1st Mesopotamian civilization to appear.
- Old Kingdom Period
- Beginning of time of Pharaohs in Ancient Egypt.
- Harappan Civilization
- Beginning of 1st Indian Civilization which flourished for 1000 years.
- Hammurabi’s Code
- 1st set of written laws
- Minoan Civilization
- Early Greek Civilization that lived on the Island of Crete (Mysterious Disappearance). Lasted till 1500BC
Roman Republic Was founded when Etruscan gov’t was forced out.
- Justinian’s Reign
- Byzatine Emperor who expanded empire to largest and most successful.
Muhammad’s Hijra Left Mecca for Yathrib
- Charlemagne Crowned
- Frankish King was crowned Emperor of Rome by Pope. Much of Western Europe was united.
- Battle of Hastings
- William of Normandy Conquered England
- First Crusade
- Beginning of Europe's attempt to regain the Holy Land
Magna Carta Signed by King John, stated even the King must follow the laws.
- Mongol rule of China
- Kubla Khan finally sucedded in gaining full control of China, lasted until 1368.
Italian Renaissance Begins in Florence, a time of change and creativity.
- Hundred Year’s War
- A series of Conflicts fought between England and France between 1337-1453.
Bubonic Plague 1st appearance of Plague in Europe
- Fall of Constantinople
- The Ottoman Turks capture Constantinople
- Gutenberg’s Bible
- 1st complete edition of the Bible ever printed
- Protestant Reformation
- Begins as Martin Luther posts his 95 Theses in Wittenberg, German.