Claim the Colorado River
- new mexico
- is a mixture of low molecular weight hydrocarbon, mostly methane.
- contains few contaminants and burn cleaner.
Major impact of coal,oil and natural gas
- coal-air pollution,from power plants and factories and carbon dioxide thermal pollution.
- oil-air poll sim to coal, oli spills from ships
- Natural gas-few air explosions land distruction from pipelines
- new mex
- S. dekota
atoms of the same element that differ in their atomic weight bc of variations in # of neutrons in their nuclei.
- solid organic fuel
- most abundant fossil fuel
underground statum of proous material (sandstone) containing water(groundwater) that mayb be w/ drawn from wells for human use
(International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor)