II Corinthians 2:14
- II Corinthians 2:14
- Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
- Revelation 21:7
- He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
I John 5:4
- I John 5:4
- For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh te world, even our faith.
Romans 8:38, 39
- Romans 8:38,39
- For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Ephesians 3:20
- Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
II Peter 1:4
- II Peter 1:4
- Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust
- Romans 8:32
- He that spared not his own Son, but delivere him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
- John 4:34
- Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work
Thou will keep him in perfect peae, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee
- Psalms 16:8
- I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved