Jude 24, 25
- 24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
- 25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
- Philippians 4:
- 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
II Peter 2:9
- II Peter 2:
- 9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
I Corinthians 10:13
- I Corinthians 10:
- 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
II Corinthians 10:5
- II Corinthians 10:
- 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
- Galatians 5:
- 16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
I Peter 2:21, 22
- I Peter 2:
- 21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
- 22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
- Revelation of John 3:
- 21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
- Hebrews 7:
- 25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
- Romans 8:
- 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.