Define mailbox rule.
What are the exception?
- Considered acceptance effective when its dispatched in the mail by the offeree, even
- though it has not been communicated.
(1) Does not apply to rejections
(2) Medium of acceptance must be reasonable and correct to offeror
(3) Applies only when acceptance is properly stamped, addressed, etc.
(4) Acceptance must be a mirror image
(5) Does NOT apply when the offeror has stated (expressly or by implication) that he must receive
(6) Does NOT apply to option contracts b/c the offer must be received before a certain time)