(touch to continue)
Touch the screen to proceed to each card.
Please visit flashcards.freezingblue.com for the latest updates and information.
How do I create cards?
The easiest way to create cards is by using a computer.
- Go to flashcards.freezingblue.com and then create a cards file on the web.
- Then, from your phone's main screen, select Card Management.
- Browse Cards By Account: If you created an account on the web, you can download your cards.
- Browse All Online Cards: Download other cards people have created on the web.
You can also create cards directly on your phone too.
How do I create cards on my phone?
- From the main screen, select Card Management, and then Create Cards.
- Fill in the required information and then click Next.
- When you are finished editing your cards, click Preview, and then Save.
- You can also edit and delete these cards with the Edit Cards and Delete Cards menus.
How do I create more complex cards?
You can create cards with custom colors, sizes, formats and more through the web. More information about formatting is available on my website flashcards.freezingblue.com.
What's the difference between Skim, Medium, Thorough and Test?
Skim: Skim will simply flip cards until there are no cards left.
Medium: Medium will flip through cards, but repeats cards that you get wrong.
Thorough: Thorough attempts to help you learn a large number of cards at once - eg. studying for a final exam. The card pile will be cycled through in larger and larger chunks. Problem cards are repeated often, and cards that you continue to get right will eventually be hidden.
Test: Test flips through all the cards once and tells you how you did.
What are flashcard tags and how do they work?
Tags are search keywords
associated with a file. For example, if you create 3 vocab words card files with associated tags
- a.txt french verbs ir
- b.txt french verbs er
- c.txt french nouns
If you search cards with the tags "french", you will include all cards from all files. If you search cards with "french verbs", or "fre ve", you will get cards from a.txt
. Now click the Use Listed
button in the upper right. Only the cards in the current list will be used.
This makes it easy to study for just a french verbs test, or study all french cards from the entire year!
What if I have questions, comments, or just want to send the author lots and lots of money?
Email email@example.com with the subject iFlashcards.