- panna cotta
- cranberry torta
- chocolate cake
- desert box
- mini cannoli
- Earl Grey panna cotta
- vanilla bean & rosemary poached pears
- An Italian dessert of sweetened cream thickened with gelatin and molded.
- The cream may be aromatized with vanilla, coffee, or other flavorings.
- A type of dessert or candy traditionally made from whipped egg whites and sugar, and occasionally an acidic ingredient such as lemon, vinegar, or cream of tartar.
- A binding agent such as salt, flour, or gelatin may also be added to the eggs.
- pine nut shortbread torta
- chamomile tea sorbetto
- lemon cotton candy
- Also called sorbet.
- A frozen dessert made of sugar-sweetened water with flavoring.
- Generally, sorbets do not contain dairy ingredients, while sherbets do.
- orange olive oil cake
- rum raisin sauce
- root beer semifreddo
- A semi-frozen dessert made with egg yolks, sugar, and cream.
- It has the texture of frozen mousse.
- dark chocolate cake
- apricot purée
- sesame, white chocolate pastry cream
- chantilly cream
- nigella brittle
A thick custard made with eggs, sugar, cornstarch (or a mixture of flour and cornstarch), and flavoring, an used as a filling.
- Scientific name nigella sativa.
- Belongs to the buttercup family of flowering plants.
- Used as a flavorful spice in many cuisines.
A selection of house-made cookies, candies, and nuts including chocolate truffles and a mini cannoli.
- small cannoli
- sweet caramel ricotta filling
- crushed pistachios