Explain what the views of the 4+1 model:
What it answers ,
What diagram it utilizes.
- Logical View; aka Functional or structural.
- Shows: The functionality & The service.
- Diagram: Component or Class diagrams.
- How is the system functionality structured?
- Behavior view: Communication between processes and/or services.
- aka Process or Dynamic
- Diagram: Sequence diagram.
- How does the system behave?
Physical View: Deployment of your services.
- Development View: File/Folder Structure of your codebase. What you’re looking at in your IDE/Editor.
- Where to install? What hw\nw is used?
- What can/does the system do?
- +1 comes in from the scenarios view which is what your end users
- actually care about. It’s the systems functionality/capabilities. The
- scenarios view is what guides all the other views.