MRS S. Oh – bother, bother, bother! SILVER. Gordon Bennett! And you! DORIS. I’ll spill your guts all over the deck, you no good, dirty stinking pirate - BUM!!! SILVER. Not bad, not bad at all! (JENNY enters disguised as a man.) And who are you? JENNY. I’m the roughest toughest seadog in town!SILVER. Then welcome aboard, me heartie! (The SQUIRE, MUM HAWKINS and JIM enter.)
- Ahoy, there, Mr Silver,
- I see we have a crew!
- May I present, Mrs Hawkins,
- who has the map tucked safely into –
MUM. Somewhere only I have the key.
- (to JENNY)
- Do I know you from somewhere?
JENNY. I don’t know. Do you?
- You look deuced familiar.
- I’m sure it’ll come to me.
- Anyway, we sail with the afternoon tide.
- So, all aboard everyone,
- for all the spotted dick you can eat!
MUM. And next stop Treasure Island!
Dancing with the captain