What is Vlookup used for?
- -when you want to lookup and retrieve data from multiple spreadsheet
- -for example if i need UPCs in a new product template im working one
=VLOOKUP(lookup value, table array, column index, FALSE)
- lookup value = what are you looking for? Ex. SKU
- table array = Where are you looking?
- Ex. UPC spreadsheet
- column index = What do you want to return?
- Ex. "3" for 3rd column that has UPC numbers
- FALSE=exact match of what i want returned
Formula counts the number of characters in a cell
Used this for ebay title updated, needed to know the characters to optimize our titles
IF statement formula that says: “IF the salesperson met their quota, say “Met quota”, if not say “Did not meet quota”
IF(C3>D3, “Met Quota”, “Did Not Meet Quota”)
Formula if you need to combine data into one cell.
Formula to output the largest numerical value in the rows
INDEX & MATCH FORMULA
-cross match what a particular SKU sold for a given month
where i compared our MAP with Wayfair MAP
-Ex. Match MAP with Wayfair MAP to find if there are any violations
Formula where i compare our inventory export with channel export to see what SKU is missing on the channel
A:A is the column list you check value in, and B2 is the value you want to find if is in the list.