Nějak, nějakým způsobem
Tak nějak, poněkud, tak trochu
- Agriculture is attracting ever-growing interest in Europe.
- But demand was ever-growing and it was difficult to tamper with existing documents.
- An ever growing number of young people are unable to attend a secondary school or university.
assertion, to assert
- Tvrzení, prohlášení, (přesvědčení?)
- Uplatňovat (nárok)
- But how many of you would be able to make a confident assertion about a piece of classical music?
- The certification authority makes no assertion about the business practices of the website.
- Well, explanation is an assertion about what's there, unseen, that accounts for what's seen.
- A vein of national self-assertion can certainly be detected here.
- The Stockholm Programme emphasises the assertion of these rights, especially in the areas of justice and security.
- It is therefore difficult to agree with the assertion that reproductive health should be a priority in development policy.
by April of 1983
- By August 31, 2017 job offices registered altogether 296,826 job seekers. That is by 6,248 less than at the end of July. The number of job seekers decreased by 91,648 persons.
- By August 30th, a genetic test was done, and we knew what strain of polio Shriram had.
in on at - time and date
in + month or year- In March, In 2003
on + date (with the year or without it) or day of the week- On April 2, On March 3, 1999, On Saturday
at + clock time, midnight, noon- At 3:30 p.m., At 4:01, At noon
in + season- In the summer, In the winter
in + morning, afternoon, evening- In the morning, In the evening
at + night- At night
Confined to bed with a cold.
A confined space
They succeeded in confining the fire to a small area.
The prince was confined in the castle for three years.
Solitary confinement - domace väzenie
Within the confines of the city - uvnitř hranic města
The genital duct and accessory glands produce secretions required for sperm activity
The boat is propelled by a diesel engine
The genital duct contracts to propel spermatozoa and the secretions of the accessory glands from the penile urethra
He provided them with a bed for the night
He was unable to provide for his family
- Provide sb with sth
- Provide for - zaopatřit
- Tractus, traktát
- Kraj, území
He made up the whole story
The group was made up OF doctors and lawyers
The spermatozoa and the secretions of the accessory glands make up the semen
We need one more player - will you make up the numbers?
I don't like to see women making up in the public
They've finally made up.
They've finally made up their disagreement.
Let me introduce myself
Why did you introduce such a boring topic?
The spermatozoa and the secretions of the accessory glands are introduced to the female reproductive tract by penis.
Children are introduced to algebra at about the age of eleven
- He introduced a bill in Parliament for the abolition of income tax
- Oil occurs under the sea
- Vyskytovat se