Crowed fill the street.
Now I got some cauliflower and I got some cabbage too.
And I got stuff, more than enough, for you to make a stew.
Now I got buns and I got bread and more at ‘ome as well.
- You may not like the look of it, but can’t resist the smell
- We’re buyin’ some and sellin’ some, we do it in the street
- We never get a moment’s rest, we’re always on our fee
FOOL (F) MINGLES. FLOWERGIRL (Q) ENTERS, SETSUP STALL.
- When day is done, we take what’s left and throw it in a bin
- Cos Gordon there has found a way to turn it into gin
- The King, he isn’t happy cos the Queen has let him down
- He sent her on a Northern course and gave her half a crown
PAGE (T) ENTERSAND PROFERS OATH OF SUCCESSIONAND QUILL, INDICATING PEOPLE SHOULD SIGN.
- He’ll get his Prince, with nods and winks, the King’ll get a sign
- And then we’ll have a party like its 1599!
PAGE GOES TO F’GIRL TO GATHER HER SIGNATURE