Schizoid personality disorder?
- Social isolated
- Takes little pleasure in life
- Indifferent to criticism and praise
- Aloof, detached and cold
- Oblivious to social cues
- Restricted facial expressions.
Schizotypal personality disorder?
- Cold, inappropriate affect
- Acute discomfort in social settings
- Perceptual and cognitive distortions
- Eccentric behaviours
- Odd beliefs - not true delusions
- Thought disorder
- Transient quasi-psychotic epsiodes.
- Sternbach's triad
- Altered mental status, neuromuscular abnormalities and autonomic hyperacticity.