The evaluator shall make a comment in each of the categories listed on the Comment Section. Comments should include
2. Improvement in levels of performance
3. Unsatisfactory performance
4. Course of corrective action, including time frames for improvement
At the time of review, one signed report will go_____ and one signed report forwarded to ______
PF&R Human Resources Section (139/302)
What envelope is used to intra-depratmet delivery
Interim Porbationary Reports
1. Check the box at the top of the form indicating that this is Ann "Interim Report."
2. Only grade the specific problem area on the form.
3. Make comments in the appropriate category listing the deficiency, corrective action, time-line for correction and possible further action if deficiency is not corrected.
Transfer of Members during Probationary Periods.
1. less than 15 days
2. 15 days left
1. complete the the probationary report and forward it at the time of transfer
2.supervisor of the probationer's new assignment after consultation shall complete and forward
Who assigns ownership of probationary reports for traveling and Kelly relief firefighters and officers
Deputy Chief (C-103)
minimum amount of time for Paramedic FTEP
At a minimum, all tasks shall be completed by the probationary lieutenant no later than the end of their_____
eleventh month of probation