- If ye will turn to the Lord with full purpose of heart, And put your trust in him
- and serve him with all diligence of mind
- If ye do this, he will, according to his own will and pleasure, deliver you out of bondage.
- Yeah and they did
- OBEY and observe to perform
- every word of command with EXACTNESS;
- yea and even according to their faith it was done unto them;
- and I did remember the words which they said unto me that their mothers had taught them.
he shall teach you all things
- But the Comforter,
- which is the Holy Ghost,
- whom the Father will send in my name,
and bring all things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
.... There is nothing that the Lord thy God shall take into his heart to do, but he will do it.
- Hearken unto me,
- and open your ears that ye may hear,
- and your hearts that ye may understand
- and your minds that the mysteries of God
- may be unfolded to your view.
- Behold the Lord requireth The Heart, and
- a willing mind
and the willing and obedient
- SHALL eat the good of the land of Zion in
- these last days.
- He that
- REPENTETH and
- EXERCISE FAITH, and
- BRINGETH FORTH GOOD WORKS, and PRAYETH CONTINUALLY with out ceasing,
unto such it is given to know the mysteries of God.
Yea, unto such it shall be given to reveal things which never have been revealed;
Yea and it shall be given unto such to bring thousands of souls to repentance.
- - I will go before you face.
- - I will be on your right hand and on your left,
- - and my Spirit shall be in your hearts,
- - and mine angles round about you to bear
- you up.
2 Nephi 32:9
- But behold, I say unto you that you must
- pray always and not faint,
That ye must not perform any thing unto the Lord save in the first place.
- Ye shall pray unto the Father in the name of
that he will consecrate thy performance unto thee,
that thy performance may be for the welfare of thy soul.
2 Chronicles 20:15
Thus saith the Lord unto you,
Be not afraid nor dismayed
by reason of this great multitude;
for the battle is not yours, but God's.
Isaiah 55: 8-9
- For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
- neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
- so are my ways higher than your ways,
- and my thoughts than your thoughts
- Yea, I tell thee, that thou mayest know that
- there is none else save God that
- thy thoughts and the
- intents of thy heart.
Behold thou knows that thou hast inquired of me
and I did lighten thy mind,
- and now tell thee these things that thou mayest
that thou hast been enlightened by the Spirit of truth;
Fear not little flock,
let earth and hell combine against you,
for if ye are built upon my rock, they cannot prevail.
Wherefore, I would speak unto you that are of the church,
- that are the peaceable followers of Christ, and that have obtained a sufficient hope
- by which ye can enter into the rest of the Lord,
from this time henceforth until ye shall rest with him in heaven.
Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
But learn that he who doth the works of righteousness
- shall receive his reward
- even peace in this world,
and eternal life in the world to come.
2 Nephi 2:9
Wherefore . . . . the righteous shall have a perfect knowledge of
- their enjoyment, and
- their righteousness,
being clothed in purity, yea, even with the robe of righteousness.
And we ask thee, Holy Father, that thy servants may go forth from this house armed with thy power, and that thy name may be upon them, and thy glory be round about them, and thine angels have charge over them.
Seek not to declare my word, but first seek to obtain my word, and then shall your tongue be loosed; then, if you desire, you shall have my Spirit and my word, yea, the power of God unto the convincing of men.
But now hold you peace;
study my word which hath gone forth among the children of men,
and also study my word which shall come forth among the children of men,
or that which is ow translating,
yea until you have obtained all which I shall grant unto the children of men in this generation,
and then shall all things be added thereto.