What is the EOCC procedure for Loss of SSDG?
What are the indications for MLSSG?
- L/O header pressure below 65 psi
- L/O pressure alarm 46 psi
- L/O pressure trip 185 psi
- High L/O temp above 185 psi
- F/O header pressure below 60 psi
- F/O pressure alarm 38 psi
- F/O service tank low level
- SSDG slows down to stop
- GCB trips without command
What are controlling actions?
What are the Immediate Actions of the EPPC?
- EOOW, Loss of SSDG.
- E-stop SSDG
- Start stby SSDG
- Report status/plant configuration to EOOW
What are the Immediate Actions of the EOOW?
- Pass words to 1MC, Loss of SSDG. CRT lay to (space).
- OOD, Loss of SSDG.
- OOD, Loss of SSDG. SSDG E-stopped. Electrical plant configuration is __. Firefighting equipment manned.
What are the Immediate Actions of the Rover/CRT?
- Man space
- Visually inspect for FO/LO leaks
- EOOW, firefighting equipment manned.
- Report findings