What is MLLOPR?
MRG loss of L/O pressure
What are the indications of MLLOPR?
- L/O pressure to header below 25 psi
- Low L/O pressure warning 18 psi at most remote bearing
- Low L/O pressure alarm 17 psi at most remote bearing
- No oil flow in oil sight flow
- Excessive MRG bearing temp
- MRG L/O sump level low indicator illuminated
- L/O filter DP 10 or greater
- STBY L/O pump starts
- Increased noise in reduction gear train
NOTE: What action to take after stopping an engine?
- Ensure CFW and J/W continue to run
- Bar over engine at earliest opportunity
NOTE: When to stop L/O pumps?
Until engine has come to a complete stop
What are the Controlling Actions?
What is the Immediate Actions of the PACC?
- EOOW, loss of L/O pressure _ MRG; E-stopping _ shaft.
- E-stop affected shaft. Verify clutch disengaged.
- Shift thrust control to CCS
- EOOW, Thrust control shifted to CCS. _ main engine stopped/E-stopped, clutch disengaged, _ shaft stopped.
What are the Immediate actions of the EOOW?
- IMC, Loss of L/O pressure _ MRG. CRT, lay to (space).
- OOD, Loss of L/O pressure _ MRG; E-stopping _ shaft and shifting thurst control to CCS.
- OOD, Loss of L/O pressure _ MRG. Thrust control shifted to CCS, shaft stopped. Maximum speed available _ knots.
What are the Immediate Actions of the Rover/CRT?
- Manned and ready.
- Verify _ main engine clutch has automatically disengaged, if not, manually disengage/dump the air to _ main engine clutch. Report, EOOW, _ main engine disengaged.