Means that the space is too small
There's something wrong in the formatting
Cell reference is not valid
Wrong type of argument or operand in a formula
Names with a space in the middle require what?
- Round function
- Number: number to be rounded
- Num_digits: number of decimal places
- Range: a continuous range of what your looking for
- Criteria: determines what cells to count.
- Boolean expressions need quotes ">=5"
- Wild card if you want to look for the first 3 letters of whatever that have USA in it "USA*"
- Question mark after the letter would mean it looks for the first 3 letters and then another letter has to be there "USA?" so it would count USAF not USA
- Ampersands are necessary for cell reference ">="&A2
=countifs(range, criteria1, range, criteria2)
=countifs(range, what you are looking for, second range, what you are looking for)
=sumif(range, criteria, sum_range)
=sumif(range, what to look for, what you want to sum)
=sumifs(range, criteria range, criteria, criteria range 2, criteria2)
=sumifs(sum range, criteria range, what you are testing for, another criteria range and what you are looking for)
=averageif(range, criteria, [average_range])
=averageif(range you want to look at, the criteria, range it averages if its true)
- =large(range of numbers you want to look at, which number specifically)
- K: 1 means the largest number, 2 is the second largest
- =small(range, which number specifically)
- k: 1 means the smallest, 2 second smallest
=rank.eq(number, reference, [order])
- =rank.eq(the number whose rank you want to find, range, how to rank number)
- Order: 1 means ascending order, the biggest number is the highest rank (largest number)
- When you want the opposite of what is said
- Keyword "did not"
- If there is one thing false, the entire thing is false
- Keywords "all" items have to be true
- If one thing is true then the entire thing is true
- Keyword "if" "either"
=if(logical test, value if true, [value if false])
If this is true, do this, or else do this
if(logical text, value if true, if(logical text, value if true, [value if false]))
=if(this=true, do this, else if(this=true, do this, otherwise do this))