What "KEY" unlocks the door to the Savior? John 10:9
- 9 I am the Door; anyone who
- enters in through Me will be saved (will live). He will come in and he
- will go out [freely], and will find pasture.
- 19Now we know that
- whatever the Law says, it speaks to those who are under the Law, so that
- [the murmurs and excuses of] every mouth may be hushed and all the
- world may be held accountable to God.
- 20For no person will be justified (made righteous, acquitted, and judged
- acceptable) in His sight by observing the works prescribed by the Law.
- For [the real function of] the Law is to make men recognize and be
- conscious of sin [[a]not mere perception, but an acquaintance with sin which works toward repentance, faith, and holy character].
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
53Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.