WE ALREADY HAVE BENEFITS.
- That's great to hear. Most of my clients do as well. Our goal isn't to replace anything you currently have, but instead show you a way to enhance your current benefit package. Is now a good time?
- (If same objection is repeated)We have a much needed, but very different benefit that only we can offer. Is now a good time?
I'M NOT INTERESTED.
I can certainly understand you saying that having just met me, but I think if you had a few minutes to look at the ways we have been able to help other employers, at no cost to them, you would see the benefit. Is now a good time?
WE'VE TRIED THIS BEFORE.
I understand. We have other clients who had similar experiences before doing business with us. Service is a big part of any benefit program and is certainly something we take a lot of pride in. Is now a good time?
MY EMPLOYEES WOULDN'T BE INTERESTED.
- I understand you feeling that way, but let me ask you this. If you were to find out that your employees did have interest would you be willing to take a look at how we could help them?
- Ok, let's do this. Give me time to go over it with you and then I will show you the best way to determine if there is interest. Is now a good time?
IS THIS LIKE XYZ COMPANY?
A. No, actually what we offer is very different. Is now a good time.
B. Great question, that's why I need 15 minutes, may we step into your office?
HOW LONG WILL THIS TAKE?
- Typically it takes about 15 minutes, but if you have questions it may take a little longer.
- Is now a good time?
I DON'T HAVE TIME
I understand, I usually work by appointment. I have some time available (Day) at (Time) or (Day) at (Time). Which works better?