The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
#5. Which three ways can you re-create the lost disk group and restore the data?
- C. Use the MD_RESTORE command to restore the disk group with the changed disk group specification, failure group specification, name, and other attributes and use RMAN to restore the data.
- D. Use the MKDG command to restore the disk group with the same configuration as the backed-up disk group name and same set of disks and failure group configuration, and use RMAN to restore the data.
- F. Use the MKDG command to add a new disk group DG1 with the same or different specifications for failure group and other attributes and use RMAN to restore the data.
#8. Which option identifies the correct sequence to recover the SYSAUX tablespace?
- 6. Take the SYSAUX tablespace offline.
- 5. Restore the data file.
- 4. Apply the archive redo logs.
- 7. Place the SYSAUX tablespace online.
#10. new storage tiers and Partition - Which three statements are true about this requirement?
- A. The partitions can be moved online to new tablespaces.
- C. The partitions can be compressed in the same tablespaces.
- D. The partitions can be compressed in the new tablespaces.
#11. Which three are true about the large pool for an Oracle database instance that supports shared server connections?
- A. Allocates memory for RMAN backup and restore operations
- B. Allocates memory for shared and private SQL areas
- C. Contains a cursor area for storing runtime information about cursors
#23. Which three steps should you perform to recover the control file and make the database fully operational?
- F. Start the database instance in the nomount stage and restore the control file from control file auto backup.
- C. Mount the CDB and then recover and open the database, with the RESETLOGS option.
- D. Open all the pluggable databases.
#24. You want to collect basic statistics about query, such as the level of parallelism, total database time, and the number of I/O requests.
C. Create a database operation, execute the query, and use the DBMS_SQL_MONITOR.REPORT_SQL_MONITOR function to view the report.
#30. import a database over the network - Which three are prerequisites for successful execution of the command?
- A. The import operation must be performed by a user on the target database with the DATAPUMP_IMP_FULL_DATABASE role, and the database link must connect to a user on the source database with the DATAPUMP_EXD_FULL_DATABASE role.
- B. All the user-defined tablespaces must be in read-only mode on the source database.
- D. The source and target database must be running on the same platform with the same endianness.
#31. Which two are true concerning a multitenant container database with three pluggable database?
- C. The pluggable databases reduce administration effort.
- D. The pluggable databases are patched together.
#32. increase the value of DB_8K_CACHE_SIZE: SQL> ALTER SYSTEM SET DB_8K_CACHE_SIZE=140M; Which statement is true?
B. It succeeds only if memory is available from the autotuned components if SGA.
#36. $> sqlldr hr/hr@pdb table=employees Which two statements are true regarding the command?
- A. It succeeds with default settings if the EMPLOYEES table belonging to HR is already defined in the database.
- C. It fails if the HR user does not have the CREATE ANY DIRECTORY privilege.
#39. move a table containing several DATE, CHAR, VARCHAR2 to another tablespace. Which technique will move the table and indexes while maintaining the highest level of availability to the application?
D. Online Table Redefinition.
#41. What are two benefits of installing Grid Infrastructure software for a stand-alone server before installing and creating an Oracle database?
- A. Effectively implements role separation
- C. Automatically registers the database with Oracle Restart.
#48. capture column group usage and gather extended statistics
- 2. Execute the DBMS_STATS.SEED_COL_USAGE (null, SH, 500) procedure.
- 3. Execute the required queries on the CUSTOMERS table.
- 4. Issue the SELECT DBMS_STATS.REPORT_COL_USAGE (SH, CUSTOMERS) FROM dual statement.
- 1. Issue the SELECT DBMS_STATS.CREATE_EXTENDED_STATS
#50. Which two tasks must you perform to add users with SYSBACKUP, SYSDG, and SYSKM privilege to the password file?
- B. Grant SYSBACKUP, SYSDG, and SYSKM privileges to the intended users.
- D. Re-create the password file with SYSBACKUP, SYSDG, and SYSKM privilege, and FORCE arguments set to Yes.
#52. on CDB, What happens alter issuing the SHUTDOWN TRANSACTIONAL statement?
B. The shutdown proceeds as soon as all transactions in the CDB are either committed or rolled back.
#54. Which technique should you use to minimize down time while plugging this non-CDB into the CDB? 11g to 12c (different character set)
B. Transportable tablespace
#58. Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor(ADDM), Which three findings would you get from the report?
- A. It detects any configuration change that caused a performance difference in both time periods.
- B. It identifies any workload change that caused a performance difference in both time periods.
- D. It shows the resource usage for CPU, memory, and I/O in both time periods.
B. The optimizer chose different plans because automatic dynamic sampling was enabled.
#69. SQL loader control file (multiple files)
- B. The SQL* Loader data file myfile1.dat has the column names for the EMP table.
- D. Field names should be the first line in the both the SQL* Loader data files.
- E. The SQL* Loader operation assumes that the file must be a stream record format file with the normal carriage return string as the record terminator.
#70. SQL > REVOKE create table FROM C # # A_ADMIN;
B. It fails and reports an error because the CONTAINER=ALL clause is not used.
#71. Resource Manager plans for individual pluggable databases (PDB plans)
- A. If no PDB plan is enabled for a pluggable database, then all sessions for that PDB are treated to an equal degree of the resource share of that PDB.
- E. If a PDB plan is enabled for a pluggable database, then resources are allocated to consumer groups based on the shares provided to the PDB in the CDB plan
#72. RMAN validate
- B. Checks are performed for physical corruptions.
- D. Checks are performed to confirm whether all database files exist in correct locations
#92. Which two statements are true about Oracle Managed Files (OMF)?
- D. OMF automatically creates unique file names for table spaces and control files.
- E. OMF may affect the location of the redo log files and archived log files.
#98. migrate your 188.8.131.52 database as a pluggable database (PDB) to a multitenant container database (CDB).
- 1. Place all the user-defined tablespace in read-only mode on the source database.
- 4. Perform a full transportable export on the source database with the VERSION parameter set to 12 using the expdp utility.
- 3. Create a new PDB in the target container database.
- 5. Copy the associated data files and export the dump file to the desired location in the target database.
- 6. Invoke the Data Pump import utility on the new PDB database as a user with the DATAPUMP_IMP_FULL_DATABASE role and specify the full transportable import options.
- 7. Synchronize the PDB on the target container database by using the DBMS_PDS.SYNC_ODB function.
#103. Which three operations can be performed as multipartition operations in Oracle?
- A. Merge partitions of a list partitioned table
- B. Drop partitions of a list partitioned table
- F. Merge partitions of a reference partitioned index
#106. SQL> AUDIT POLICY ORA_DATABASE_PARAMETER BY SCOTT; SQL> AUDIT POLICY ORA_DATABASE_PARAMETER BY SYS, SYSTEM; For which database users and for which executions is the audit policy now active?
- A. SYS, SYSTEM
- E. Both successful and failed executions
#107. For which three situations will data NOT be redacted?
- A. SYS sessions, regardless of the roles that are set in the session
- B. SYSTEM sessions, regardless of the roles that are set in the session
- D. SCOTT sessions, only if the MGR role is granted to SCOTT
#111. Which three are true for Database Migration Assistant for Unicode (DMU)?
- A. A DBA can check specific tables with the DMU
- D. The DMU can report columns that are too long in the converted characterset.
- E. The DMU can report columns that are not represented in the converted characterset.
#120. Which three methods could transparently help to achieve this result?
- A. Using a partial local Index on the warehouse fact table month column with indexing disabled to the table partitions that return most of their rows to the queries.
- C. Using a partitioned view that does a UNION ALL query on the partitions of the warehouse fact table, which retains the existing local partitioned column.
- E. Using a partial global index on the warehouse fact table month column with indexing disabling for the table partitions that return most of their rows to the queries.
#121. segment advisor to help determine objects for which space may be reclaimed.
- A. It may advise the use of online table redefinition for tables in dictionary managed tablespace.
- C. It may advise the use of online table redefinition for tables in locally managed tablespaces
- D. It will detect and advise about chained rows.
#123. Which two statements are true?
- A. The C # # ROLE1 role is created in the root database and all the PDBs.
- C. Privileges are granted to the C##A_ADMIN user only in the root database.
#124. Identify four RMAN commands that produce a multi-section backup.
- A. BACKUP TABLESPACE SYSTEM SECTION SIZE 100M;
- B. BACKUP AS COPY TABLESPACE SYSTEM SECTION SIZE 100M;
- E. BACKUP TABLESPACE "UNDO" INCLUDE CURRENT CONTROLFILE SECTION SIZE 100M;
- F. BACKUP SPFILE SECTION SIZE 1M;
#126. DBMS_SQL_MONITOR.BEGIN_OPERATION (batch_job , FORCED_TRACKING => Y); Which two statements are true?
- C. Database operations will be monitored only if the STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter is set to TYPICAL and CONTROL_MANAGEMENT_PACK_ACCESS is set DIAGNISTIC + TUNING.
- E. All subsequent statements in the session will be treated as one database operation and will be monitored.
#128 minimize down time while plugging this non-CDB into the CDB? 12c to 12 c (wiht different char set)
D. The DBMS_PDB package
#144. SQL > ALTER SYSTEM SET STATISTICS_LEVEL = ALL SID = * SCOPE = SPFILE; Which is true about the result of this command?
A. The STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter is set to all whenever this PDB is re-opened.
#145. Which two are prerequisites for performing a flashback transaction?
- C. EXECUTE privilege on the DBMS_FLASHBACK package must be granted to the user flashing back transaction.
- D. Supplemental logging must be enabled.