The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Passes obliquely down the neck
- O: Sternum and clavicle
- I: Mastoid process
Located behind pectoralis major
- O: 3rd to 5th rib
- I: corAcoid process of scapula
Covers the shoulder joint
- O: Clavicle, Acromion, Scapular Spine
- I: Deltoid tuberosity of humerus
Anterior side of humerus
- O: Glenoid cavity, corAcoid process of scapula
- I: Radial Tuberosity of radius
Anterior lower humerus
- O: Tuberosity of humerus
- I: CorOcoid process of ulna
Posterior surface of humerus
- O: Glenoid cavity, distal humerus
- I: Olecranon
Muscle on posterior surface of neck and thorax
- O: Occipital, C7, Thoracic Vertebrae
- I: Acromion, Scapular Spine
Lateral aspect of back
- O: Spinous Process, Ribs
- I: Bicipital Groove
Occipital to sacrum on both sides of spinous process
Located in front of Psoas Major
Basically your butt
Made up of:
Thick muscle posterior abdomen which acts as a filter by absorbing some x-rays.
Thick, fan-shaped muscle on upper anterior portion of chest. Acts as a filter by absorbing some x-rays.
Between adjacent ribs, allows chest to expand during inspiration.
Dome-shaped muscle that separates the thorax from the abdomen. Has 3 holes in it:
- Aortic Hiatus
- Esophageal Hiatus
- Opening for IVC
Hernias can happen at each of these openings.