The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
análisis del leguaje corporal
body language analysis
señales no verbales que transmitimos
the non-verbal signals that we give.
These include our gestures, voice, and our physical proximity to other people.
consejos sobre la mejor manera de
- organizations like mine offer advice
- to businesses on how best to ‘read’ a person’s body language.
mirar a los ojos
- his candidate is not very confident.
- He’s not looking the interviewer directly in the eye,
he’s not sitting up straight.
He’s using his hands far too much, which makes him look nervous and stressed.
inclinada hacia atras
She's also leaning backwards,
suggesting that she’s not really interested in what the candidate has to say.
- leaning inclinado
- backwards hacia atrás
tienen una relación mas intima
they are in a much closer relationship.
when talking to someone, listen to them and make them feel like they are the only person in the room. So look them directly in the eyes and not around the room. And copy the other person’s body language - it makes them feel more comfortable with you.
texto empezar hablar de
There’s a couple of things in Canada that are considered very rude, first one would be the middle finger, that would be very rude. Er, the second thing that’s very rude in Canada is to pick your nose.
saludar; recibir; presentarse a
- we wave to say hello, we shake hands
- when we greet someone.
expresiones que se usan en los bares
- Excuse me, do you mind if I join you? No. Please do.
- can i get you drink? ( puedo invitarle a una copa)
- thanks, that’s very kind of you
- How much is that?
- Could I have half a pint of bitter please?