1. A powerful feeling of hostility or antagonism; hatred.
2. An animating spirit.
Composure and calm in stressful conditions; equilibrium.
1. The regions of space beyond the earth's atmosphere; the heavens.
2. A highly flammable liquid anesthetic
1. Spirit like in lightness and delicacy
2. Heavenly; celestial
Allowing light to show through; translucent; delicate
1. A revelatory manifestation of a divine being.
2. A revelation; a flash of understanding of the true nature of something
3. A Christian festival, January 6, celebrating the visit of the Wise Men to the Christ Child.
A phantom; an apparition; something unreal, as in a dream of a vision
A flatterer seeking favors or gain; a servile self-seeker; a toady
1. strong desire for achievement; ambition toward a long-range goal.
2. Expulsion of breath in speaking
dejected; discouraged; gloomy
an exaggeration; a figure of expressing excess
1. Far north; Artic
2. very cold; frigid
The condition of taking abnormally fast, deep breaths
1. An outlet; an opening for passage of liquids, fumes, or sometimes air.
2. To utter; to express, especially in relieving strong feelings.