3 causes of anemia
- 1) inadequate erythropoiesis or hemoglobin synthesis
- 2) hemorrhagic anemia from bleeding
- 3) hemolytic anemia from rbc destruction
type of white blood cell that phagocytize bacteria, and release antimicrobial chemicals (bacteria chopper)
type of wbc that secrete histamine, and heprin
type of WBC that phagocytize antigen-antibody complexes, allergens, and inflammatory chemicals, release enzymes, and destroy paracytes. (paracytes and phagocytize allergens)
type of wbc that destroy cancer cells, infected cells, and foreign cells.
they present antigens, secrete antibodies, and coordinate immune defenses. (immune system)
type of WBC that differentiate into phagocytize pathogens, dead neutrophils and debris of dead cells, and present antigens to activate immune system. (phagocytize debris).
- 1) SA node fires
- 2) signal spreads through out atrial myocardium
- 3) AV node fires
- 4) excitation spreads down AV bundle
- 5) purkinje fibers distribute excitation through ventricular myocardium