The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
asexual fruiting bodies
- ccauses diff rots, wilts
- fusarium head blight in wheat and other grains
- clamydospore: thick-walled asexual resting spore with overwintering stage
- macroconidia: 2 to several-celled
- microconidia: 1 or 2 celled
- sporodochia: asexual fruting body containing a cluster of conidiophores
- tendril-like mass of exuded spores, held together by slimy matrix
- ex. Cytospora sp.
- causes cankers on woody plants
- gray mold
- hyphae: gray lines
- spore clusters: gray powder balls