The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- ex. Mucilago spp.
- non-parasitic disease
- uses leaves of grasses just to support their reproductive structures (shade leaf surface, prevent photosynthesis)
- cause of club root in canola
- hypertrophy and hyperplasia
- causes culls->enlarged cells
- cause of powdery scab of potato
- has spore balls on tubers
- vector of barley yellow mosaic virus
- cystori formed in root cells
- cause of downy mildew
- has large, finger-shaped haustoria that go into cells
- a specialized hyphal structure that penetrates the host cell and absorbs nutrients