According to the definition by the direct marketing association, direct marketing is ________ of marketing that uses one or more to effect a _________ and/or transactions at any location, with this ________.
- According to the definition by the direct marketing association, direct
- marketing is by an interactive system of marketing that uses one or more advertising media to effect a
- measurable response and/or transactions at any location, with this activity stored on database.
The ultimate aim of direct marketing program is:
to produce quantifiable return on investment, build long-term value of customer, make an immediate sale.
If direct marketer was determining a media mix for a dm campaign, which media would he consider based on consumer preferences to receive this type of communication?
- addressed mail and
- unaddressed mail (don't have detail so just send to whoever) example: dear house keeper / main owner
The use of targeted communications, by way of direct marketing, can offer marketers many advantages, which include all of the following except
- includes ...
- exclues (main answer) low cost and high reach because it's ver
- y expensive and won't even be able to reach many people!