How do Bubble Grids work?
How do Data Clouds work?
- 2 Attributes, at least 2 metrics.
- Metrics show up as Size of circle and color, additional metrics appear in Tool Tip.
- 1 Attribute, results in the items listed.
- 1 Metric, results in size of font, additional metrics appear in Tool Tip.
How does a Graph Matrix widget work?
- It's multiple graphs displayed in a grid format
- At least 2 Attributes (Ideally 3 for a grid format).
- One of the Attributes should be time based to form the X-axis on the graphs (right most one)
- At least one Metric (Y-axis) and any additional metrics will show up as lines on the graphs.
What are the 3 types of charts within Micro Charts?
What are the 4 Modes of operation?
- Bar Chart, Sparklines, Bullet Chart
- Grid, Vertical Scroll, Ticker, KPI List
How does a Waterfall widget work?
- X-axis can either be an attribute or multiple metrics
- Y-axis is based on a metric
- The chart will reflect changes from one value to another, in either an incrementing or decrementing fashion.
What are the 2 types of Flash selectors?