They worry about
- Globalisation is happening all around us. We are living in a global society.
- We have the same products, the same brands, the same experiences.
- The spread of technology is making this happen very fast.
- International food and drinks companies are replacing traditional or national ones, and local family businesses.
- Some people are not happy about globalisation.
losing their cultural identity. They feel that their national characteristics are disappearing.
of Halloween is an example of globalisation. An annual event where people dress up
,it was first popular in the United States and Great Britain. It is now becoming a global festival.
Expert in cultural exchange, Ken Wilson, explains that the term globalization means many different things