- A rash or reckless act.
- The quality of being confident and unafraid of danger.
- Quality of being unfair or evil.
- A wicked act or thing.
- Glowing and warmly enthusiastic praise.
- Accolade, commendation.
- An established preference for something.
- Affinity, Aptitude.
- Difficult to manage or operate.
- Stubbornly refusing to obey rules.
- Showing great care, attention, and effort.
- Persistent application.
- To increase the size or amount of something.
- To add something in order to improve it.
To withdraw from an organization.
- A period of temporary delay.
- An interval of rest or relief.
- To refuse or reject.
- To disqualify oneself as judge in a particular case.
- A question or request for information about something.
- A doubt, reservation
- Difficult and unpleasant to do or deal with.
To make something less severe, harmful, or painful.
- Very Evil.
- Tending to produce death or deterioration
- Present and capable of emerging, but not now visible.
- Dormant, Inert.
- Not likely to offend.
- To extinguish guilt.
- To make amends for.
- To put an end to.
- Mutual hatred or ill will.
- Very deep unfriendly feeling
- Very bad and easily noticed.
- Flagrant, conspicuous.
Very large in amount or number
- Using clever lies and tricks to get something.
- marked by cunning, duplicity, or bad faith
Punishment for doing something wrong.
- Sorrow for one's sins.
- The act of weakening or exhausting by constant abuse.
- Rubbing together.
- Not having a plan or purpose.
- Done without serious effort.