The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
So, why don't you
tell me about yourself?
- I work well in challenging, high stress, & fast pace environments
- both individually and as part as a team.
- I’m passionate about learning new skills, and I am very effective at
- solving complex problems.
Tell me about an objective
in your last job that you failed to meet and why.
- As a TSE, I have metrics such as customer satisfaction & case
- resolution time that I must meet. We are
- expected to close our cases within a set amount of time, which is 15 days on
- average. I tend to keep my cases open a
- bit longer than the set amount of time (17 days vs 15). I do this to ensure that my customers are
- satisfied before I close a case. Because
- of this my csat is higher than the company expected csat score (93% vs 91%).
How has work at your last
company changed you as a person?
- My current employer taught me how to become Flexible, Confident, as well
- as how to think from a business perspective, while obtaining technical skills
- which definitely made a difference.
How long would you expect to
work for us if hired?
- If I have a learning curve and career growth I will never think of
- leaving a company.
What has been your
most significant accomplishment in your career?
- Got AS degree in electronics & got certified as Symantec certified
- professional in SFHA unix
Think back to your
last review. What did your supervisor say needed improvement?
- I am too detailed, sometimes I may spend too much time on one task. Need to spend more time assisting other TSEs
- & answering questions.
Why are you seeking a
position with our company?
to gain experience in Saas & Enterprise IT Cloud Solutions
Why do you want to leave
your current job? (Why did you leave your last job?)
- Lack of career growth (been there for
- over 2 years & still has current position.
- Laid off 100s of
- skilled employees in an attempt to “save money”.
Where do you see
yourself five (ten or fifteen) years from now?
Becoming an inventor & designing electronics.
What do you like the
most/least about your current (previous) job?
What I like the most: working from home
- What I like the
- least: lack of recognition. No career growth.
What do you know
about us (review investor relations & press room. Also get up to speed about products)?
- Servicenow offers Enterprise IT cloud solutions in areas such as
- application development, operations & management, & service automation
- that feature high availability & data replication to geographically
- separated data centers. Simple & accessible
- user interface & experience.
How do you deal with
an irate customer
- “I am a firm believer in the customer comes first. I’ve learned to not
- take the things that customers say about their experience personally, which
- really helps when it comes to diffusing the situation. I always try to really
- understand the complaint and do the best I can to solve the issue. If they are
- really upset I would then get the manager. Sometimes they just want to talk to
- a manager to know that their complaints are being heard.”
- Here’s the secret (yes, there’s a secret): Your interviewer
- isn’t necessarily looking for a right answer. He wants to determine how
- quickly you can think on your feet, how you’ll approach a difficult
- situation, and, most importantly, whether you can remain positive and
- proactive and make progress in the face of a challenge.
- So, if one of these
- “problem-solving” questions gets thrown your way—relax, be yourself, and tackle
- it calmly. Talk the interviewer through your internal thought process, so he
- can gain insight into the way you think and analyze information. Below are some
- of the toughest types of questions employers are known to ask—and your guide
- for how to ace them.
How do you define
achieving your goals