what reg covers NCOER
Under ERS what three kinds of evaluations are given?
DA evaluations, what three factors are considered?
- Army requirements for leaders
- Duty performance
- Leader qualifications
What will a rating chain for an NCO consist of?
- Rated NCO
- Senior Rater
How many types of NCOERs are there?
- There are 7:
- 1. Annual
- 2. Change of Rater
- 3. Relief for Cause
- 4. Complete the Record
- 5. 60 Day Rater Option
- 6. 60 Day Senior Rater Option
- 7. Temporary Duty, Special Duty or Compassionate Reassignment
What is the minimum period of time for rater qualification?
3 Rated Months
What is the minimum period of time for senior rater qualifications?
Who is the last individual to sign the NCOER?
The rated NCO
What forms are used for the NCOER?
- DA 2166-8-1, NCO Counseling Checklist/Record
- DA 2166-8, NCO Evaluation Report.
How many parts of an NCOER are there