REASONABLE EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY (REP)
Does ∆ have standing to challenge a search or seizure if ∆
1) Owner of premises?
2) Resident of premises?
3) Overnight guest?
4) Business invitee?
5) Hid personal property on person?
6) Passenger in car?
1) OWNER: Always has standing
2) RESIDENT: Always has standing
3) GUEST: Standing as to guest-accessible areas
4) BUSINESS: NEVER has standing
5) HIDES PROPERTY: Standing ONLY IF REP in the AREA FROM WHICH item is seized
6) PASSENGER: REP in item/area searched (NY: can challenge possession of weapons)