a sudden happening that brings good fortune
fruit that has fallen from the tree
WIND+FALL......When the WIND blows, fruits FALL .
felt in one's inner organs
Visceral = wise cereal, which is good for health and internal organs.
violation of a law;sin
- Trans + aggression....imagine the army of Pakistan aggressively crossing the Line of Control (LOC) and hence violating the law
- trans(=across) border.
lukewarm;feeling or showing little interest or enthusiasm.
te(tea) and pid(dip):ypu can dip ur hand into tea only when it is lukewarm
rude;inclined to anger or bad feelings with overtones of menace
- sur+ly......focus on
- sur....SOUNDS LIKE SIR......so THINK OF our school SIR...who was very BAD TEMPERED AND RUDE..who use to beat us whenever we hadn't completed our home work on time................
teacher of philosophy; employer of fallacious reasoning.
Sophist:SO F T and deceiving manner, Remember Soft and wise ways of swindle.
Scrupulous is derived from scruple. Scruple sounds like trouble and scrupulous sounds like "trouble less". A person who is EXTREMELY THOROUGH is trouble less.
not developed; elementary
CRUDE-i-mentary. somethin rudimentary is crude and elementary
- rock are used in the base or foundation of a building...hence
- rudimentary means basic or fundamental !!!!!!!
emotional closeness; harmony
rapport- its like airport, at airport you leave close-ones thus, EMOTIONAL CLOSENESS, HARMONY,friendly feeling there.
- elastic; having the power of springing back;
- recover readily from adversity,depression or the like
Resilient=RE(recover)+ EASILY+BENT. So, RESILIENT means something which RECOVERS EASILY when BENT.