Any officer who observes a member exhibiting possible signs of alcohol or drug abuse shall consult with?
CSU and may REFER the member to CSU
Officer reasonably suspects or knows that any member has engaged in conduct prohibited by the drug/alcohol policies shall IMMEDiately?
- Prohibit member from leaving premises
- immediately relieve member
- affected unit place OOS
- notify BC, or next superior
- notify BITS
- document in company Journal
- wearing-harness on, facepiece standby postion
- using-facepiece on with regulator donned
Who authorizes the dispensing of wearing/using SCBA?
When do we use SCBA?
- interior structural firefighting
- interior structural emergency operations when toxic substances or smoke are present
- exterior, exposed to smoke and toxins
- confined spaces
- possible that atmosphere is IDLH area
Members should not remove SCBA regulator, except?
- cylinder becomes depleted
- SCBA is malfunctioning/cut off air supply
Members SCBA depleted or malfunction, who does he notify?
Officer and leave area with another member using an SCBA
When a member has depleted SCBA, officer should?
notify IC and notify IC when member is safe
Officer must leave area, to service SCBA?
- notify IC (sector, group, branch),
- leave with SCBA member
- provide supervision for members
- no supervision-withdraw members
FACEPeice sharing is?
USE SCBA in these NON-structural emergencies?
- outside rubbish, auto, transformer, etc.
- certain non-structural emergencies
- exposure to possible toxins
Who is responsible for guarding SCBA on apparatus?
Entries in Proby Journal?
- Proby-blue or black ink, when subject read
- Officer on Duty-initial and date red ink, when subject is reviewed or drilled
- Company Commander-once a month, red ink
- Proby entry each tour
- BP-90/Proby FF control sheet
Who is responsible for submitting a preliminary or final EBF-4 at the start of each tour?
Cheif and Company Officers
The EBF-4 is linked to what databases?
HRIS database, spare radio list, CADS
application generates Unit, Battalion, Division, citywide and incident based riding lists
EBF-4 should not include?
Members detailed to another unit
How many copies are printed of the EBF-4?
2-Officer and Apparatus
Who should be prepared to provide an incident based riding list to the Command Post, upon arrival at an incident?
Field Communications Unit
TRue or False? Any riding position that is assigned a spare radio shall have the spare radio number listed beside that riding position on the EBF-4.
Officers should ensure that the spare radio info is accurate