3. Two sets of solid, double, yellow lines that are two or more feet apart:
4. You want to make a right turn at an upcoming intersection. You should slow down and:
5. You are driving on a freeway posted for 65 MPH. The traffic is traveling at 70 MPH. You may legally drive:
6. It is illegal to park your vehicle:
7. The safest precaution that you can take regarding the use of cellular phones and driving is:
a.Use hands-free devices so you can keep both hands on the steering wheel.
b.Keep your phone within easy reach so you won't need to take your eyes off the road. c.Review the number before answering a call.
8. If you have a green light, but traffic is blocking the intersection, you should:
9. You are getting ready to make a right turn. You should:
10. You must obey instructions from school crossing guards: