Automatically remove your image background. Try it now!
1. You are about to make a left turn. You must signal continuously during the last ____ feet before the turn.
2. Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
A. They are eliminated if you have one outside mirror on each side of the vehicle.
B. Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
C. Blind spots can be checked by looking in your rear view mirrors.
3. You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can't find the owner. You must:
A. Leave a note on the vehicle.
B. Report the accident without delay to the city police or, in unincorporated areas, to the CHP.
C. Both of the above.
4. Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ____.
A. 30 mph
B. 25 mph
C. 20 mph
5. You may legally block an intersection:
A. During rush hour traffic.
B. When you entered the intersection on the green light.
C. Under no circumstances.
6. When parking uphill on a two-way street with no curb, your front wheels should be:
A. Turned to the right (away from the street).
B. Parallel with the pavement.
C. Turned to the left (toward the street).
7. With a Class C drivers license a person may drive:
A. Any 3-axle vehicle regardless of the weight.
B. A vehicle pulling two trailers.
C. A 3-axle vehicle if the Gross Vehicle Weight is less than 6,000 pounds.
8. To turn left from a multilane one-way street onto a one-way street, you should start your turn from:
A. The lane closest to the left curb
B. The lane in the center of the road.
C. Any lane (as long as it is safe)
9. If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
A. Only if you or the other driver is injured.
B. If there is property damage in excess of $750 or if there are any injuries.
C. Only if you are at fault.
10. Roadways are the most slippery:
A. During a heavy downpour.
B. After it has been raining for awhile.
C. The first rain after a dry spell.