-
They departed separately on Friday from Nanjing and Beijing.
他们星期五分别从南京和北京出发。
-
He and I went our separate ways ten years ago. We haven't seen each other since.
我跟他分别已经十年了,一真没有见面。
-
This is the first time you've met that person. What's your impression of him?
That person is very humorous and outgoing. My impression of him is rather good.
你跟那个人第一次见面,对他的印象怎么样?
那个人说话幽默,性格开朗,我对他的印象不错。
-
This thing happened many years ago. I've no recollection of it anymore.
这件事已经过去很多年了,我没有印象了。
-
Of course I want to share my good fortune with my family.
我当然愿意跟家人分享自己的幸福。
-
He shared with his girlfriend every positive thing in his life.
他有什么事都让女朋友跟自己分享。
-
Before graduation, I have to intern for two months.
在毕业之前,我还得实习两个月。
-
Little Zhang's parents stopped giving him an allowance, so he has to work part-time.
小张的父母不给他零用钱了,他只好去打工。
-
She broke up with her boyfriend. I heard her say that with my own ears.
她和男朋友分手了,我亲耳听她说的。
-
I experienced these things first-hand.
这些是我亲身经历过的。
-
Tomorrow is the final exam. Make sure that you aren't late.
明天考期末考,你千万别迟到了。
-
Nanjing's summers are very hot, but the rooms have air conditioning, so it's not so unbearable.
南京夏天很热;不过房间里有空调,就不那么难受了。
-
I was only joking with you. Why are you crying?
我不过是跟你开个玩笑,你怎么哭了?
-
when you go out, be sure to bring your keys!
出门的时候千万要带钥匙!
-
She is not my girlfriend, we are only friends.
她不是我的女朋友,我们只不过是一般的朋友。
-
This old city is not that big, from the east side to the west side it's no more than 2 hours walking.
这个古城不大,从东边走到西边不过一两个小时。
-
Liwen and her parents live together
李文与父母住在一起。
-
When I arrived at the park, I saw some people walking, some people lining up to do tai chi, some people in a circle dancing.
我到公园的时候,看见有的人在散步,有的人排成队打太极拳, 有的人站成圈跳舞。
-
what the teacher just said, caused me to understand why my exam wasn't good.
老师刚才说的话,使我明白了我为什么考试考得不好。
-
The people who exercise in the early morning make this city seem very energetic.
这些早晨锻炼的人们使这个城市显得非常有活力。
-
today;s weather is great, the trees seem especially green and the flowers seem especially beautiful.
今天天气很好,树显得特别绿,花显得特别美。
-
chinese people truly think much of exercising their body!
中国人真重视锻炼身体啊!
-
our university attaches a lot of importance on science graduates, professors are all famous.
我们大学很重视科学研究,教授们都很有名。
-
aside from yoga, occasionally I run.
我除了做瑜伽以外,偶尔也跑步。
-
paying attention to your diet is not equal to losing weight.
注意饮食不等于减肥。
-
as long as you study well, your chinese will continue to progress.
只要你好好学习,你的中文就一定会进步
-
As long as you practice, your ti chi will become better and better
只要多练习,你的太极拳就会打得越来越好。
-
A: Tonight for dinner what do you want to eat?
B: doesn't matter, I'll eat anything
- A:今天晚饭你想吃什么?
- B:随便,吃什么都可以。
-
Even if you're busy, You still must eat breakfast
即使你非常忙,也一定要吃早饭。
-
Now there are more people who come to exercise in the morning, it's obvious that everyone attaches importance to their body's health.
现在早晨锻炼的人越来越多,可见大家都很重视身体健康。
-
Before I graduate, I have to find a job.
大学毕业之前,我得找到工作。
-
Zhang tian ming writes in his blog every day, to let friends share his happiness
张天明每天写博客,让朋友们分享他的快乐。
|
|