- One of the responsibilities as a nursing assistant is to protect your health.
- Eat a well-balance diet including a variety of foods
- Start he day with a good breakfast
- Try to maintain a healthy weight
- Get sufficient rest and sleep
- Exercise regularly
- See your doctor for a regular check-up
- Avoid using alcohol or drugs
Hygiene involves cleanliness and health maintenance, so personal hygiene refers to keeping yourself clean and healthy
Emotional need are determined by your inner feelings. One of the most important of the emotional needs is one's opinion of oneself, called self-esteem.