What does the bottom of the PLI indicate?
1.05 Vso, or stick shaker speed
What is the Minimum Pressure Refuling?
Minimum Oil Temperature For Takeoff
Maximum Tire Speed
195 Knots / 225 mph
Annunciator Lights Not Tested With Push To Test Button
- Fire Handles
- Stick Pusher / Inhibit
- ENG Start L/R Switches
Why is VHF 1 Used For ATC Communications?
VHF 1 is powered by Emergency DC Bus
Why does FO's Warning Light and PODS TEST pass have to be retest when starting from a cold A/C?
They do not operated on Emergency Power, No RT DC
What is the Mimimum Hydraulic Quantity For Dispatch
How long is the Cargo Smoke Test inhibited after establishing electrical power?
What is the Minimum Oil Quantity for dispatch?
Can you single engine taxi with an inoperative APU?
No, APU must be operational but does not have to be operating
Initial Pitch Targets:
- 12-15 degrees depending on gross weight
- 20 degrees
- 15 degrees
When is an AutoLand recommended?
Weather below 300 feet and 3/4 mile or 4000 RVR
What are the power / back-up power sources VIA 1 and VIA 2?
VIA 1: Emergency DC / Battery Direct Bus
VIA 2: RT DC / Batter Direct Bus
What are the Windshear Indicators?
- +/- 15 KIAS
- +/- 500 FPM
- +/- 5 Degrees Pitch
- +/- 1 Dot Displacement For Glideslope
- Unusual Throttle Position
After Windshear Guideance when does normal guideance return?
- 750 FPM Climb For 15 seconds
- V2+15 Knots or greater for 15 seconds
- Airplane is above 1000 feet AGL or higher
- Windshear is no longer detected
What triggers RA's and TA's
- RA: 25 seconds CPA
- TA: 40 seconds CPA
When do the EEC's inhibit the Fuel Return To Tank?
- Landing / Go-Around
- Low Fuel Quantity
- High Fuel Temperature
- Single Engine Operations
When will the EEC's Auto Abort and Engine Start
- Hot Start
- Hung Start
- Loss of vaild N2 signal
- Fuel ON conditions not satisfied (TGT <150 degrees)
- Starter Cut-Out speed not reached in time frame
What does the Pneumatic System Controller (PSC) Control?
- Fan Valve
- 8th Stage Air
When are Level 0,1, 2, and 3 Alerts inhibited?
- Level 3: V1-400 feet but never longer than 25 seconds
- Level 2/1: Some are the same as 1, others throttle up to 1000 feet AGL or 120 secs
- Level 0: Never
When is WAGS enabled?
- 80 knots to 1,500 feet AGL on takeoff
- 1,500 feet to 50 feet AGL on approach
When is PWS activated? What is the Azimuth?
- Below 2,300 feet regardless of WX radar Mode
- Alerts are generated when below 1,200 feet AGL
+/- 40 degrees out to 5 NM