What is a Sensitive Site?
A geographically limited area with special diplomatic, information, military or economic sensitivity.
What are the 7 tactical imperatives of Sensitive Site Exploitation?
- Isolate, seize, and secure sensitive sites as soon as tactically feasible, and control them until they are neutralized or destroyed.
- Plan for operations involving sensitive sites.
- Report the discovery of suspected sensitive sites immediately.
- Balance mission accomplishment with force protection.
- Use trained and equipped experts for site exploitation.
- Provide all feasible support to the site exploitation team.
- Secure and safeguard captured personnel, materiel, documents, and electronic data for exploitation.
What are the 2 types of Sensitive Site Exploitation?
- Hasty - In the course of other operations.
- Deliberate - Requires: surveillance & recon, rapid & controlled seizure & clearing, immediate and careful exploitation