What are the intelligence disciplines?
- Counterintelligence (CI)
- Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT)
- Human Intelligence (HUMINT)
- Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT)
- Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Signal Intelligence (SIGINT)
- Technical Intelligence (TECHINT)
What is counterintelligence?
- counters or neutralizes intelligence collection efforts through…..
- CI investigations
- Technical Services and Support
What is the exploitation and analysis of imagery and geospatial information to describe, assess, and visually depict physical features and geographically referenced activities on the Earth
What is Human Intelligence?
Collection by a trained human intelligence collector of foreign information from people and multimedia to identify elements, intentions, composition, strength, dispositions, tactics, equipment, and capabilities
What is the intelligence obtained by quantitative and qualitative analysis of data (metric, angle, spatial, wavelength, time dependence, modulation, plasma, and hydromagnetic)?
MEASUREMENT AND SIGNATURE INTELLIGENCE (MASINT
What is Open-Source Intelligence?
Information of potential intelligence value that is available to the general public
What is the intelligence derived from communications, electronic, and foreign instrumentation signals?
What is intelligence derived from the collection, processing, analysis, and exploitation of data and information pertaining to foreign equipment and materiel for the purposes of preventing technological surprise?