- Cellular Organization:
- All organisms concist of one or more cells.
- Ordered Complexity:
- all living things are both living and highly organized
- all organisms respond to stimuli
- Growth, development, and reproduction:all organisms are capable of growing and reproducing
- Energy Utilization:
- All organisms take in energy and use it to perform work
- all organisms maintain relatively constant internal conditions
- Evolutionary adaption:
- all organisms interact with other organisms and the non-living environment in ways that influence their survival.