The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- The latest control used for the communication between ASP.NET Web pages and the database.
- It can be applied without having to type a single line of code.
- The developer can opt to have all code written automatically by ASP.NET.
- Unlike the LinqDataSource, the ObjectDataSource control does not retrieve data from a database.
- The purpose of this object is to move any needed data connections along with any needed Input/Output activities of the database, or any other data source, to a location outside the Web page.
All the controls having the DataSource and DataSourceID properties.
Data-aware controls that have been bound to a specific data source.