#1.)1.What is anatomical Position?
2. Anatomical Neutral?
3. What are the planes of movement?
4. How do they divide the body?
1. is a positon of standing erect w/ the plams facing Forward or externally rotated.
2. palms facing Body
4.Frontal: Front to back
Sagittal: Right to Left
Horizontal: Top and Bottom
#2.) Be able to identify and properly use all the anatomical movement descriptors.
See notes* #2
#3.) 1.What are the Primary movement Descriptors?
2. What planes do each move in?
3. If an Individuals foot is externally rotated when standing, which parts of the leg will most likely also externall rotate?